So today, at age 33 years, I start my braces. I am wearing Bioliners (similar to Invisalign) that making me feel as if I've stepped back 20 years. Now I am an insecure teenager. I cover my mouth worrying about how I look with these clear retainers in my mouth.
I keep telling myself it's only for a few months and then I will have straight teeth. Oh, the perks of working for a dentist. A perk to everyone else that I am speaking less. Maybe it will be a more reflective time for me since I will stop and think before I speak.
Hopefully, the sounds of me clicking the retainer into place doesn't scare the wildlife this weekend. Linnea, Mom, Dad and I leave tomorrow to hunt in the mountains, with have high hopes of filling as many tags as we can. Either way it will be a great to be out of cell phone range for a few days.
Love the blog Carolyn! Good luck on your hunt!
ReplyDeleteWe filled our three doe tags and are going back this weekend to try and fill the three cow tags we have. Freezer space is the next thing to figure out.
ReplyDelete